If you are a parent, you probably worry about what your children get up to when they are on the internet. Sure, it’s essential that we all do use the internet to run our lives and for the children, it’s mainly entertainment, though potential dangers lurk everywhere particularly for naive and trusting children or younger teenagers. They can easily be caught out by their inexperience and naivete and that possibly can cause harm to them, your computers, and indeed yourself as a parent – as you use the internet too.
That’s why we put this audiobook together – as a guide to the potential dangers on the internet and how you as a parent can take steps to help protect your children’s internet security and your own.
Internet security is a big deal, so it is important that you are on top of it. This may be a particular worry if you are a parent worried about what the children are getting up to online, and how you can educate and protect them. In this audiobook, we look at all sorts of hints, tips, and advice any parent should know and can use to minimise the risks. Any parent with children using the internet should find this audio helpful. Here is a preview of what’s inside:
- Age appropriate advice to give your children
- Social media use, protection against some of the risks which lurk there for your children
- Parental controls best practice
- Be alter for file sharing and malicious downloads your children may be attracted to
- Password and privacy protection tips
- Internet security toolkit
- And much more besides….